Analysis of 3 Am Taxi by Simon K Parker
After I read the script of 3 Am Taxi by Simon K Parker .I really like it the way He presents dictions, emotions and atmospheres in the script. The narration is so clear, simply and easy to understand. The interesting point of the story that hits my mind is a script’s dictions. It uses a vulgar, sarcastic and satiric diction to strengthen the characters and build the emotion of the story . The story tells us about a girl who has been rape in the taxi. It shows desperateness, sadness, revenge and trauma. At the same time, such writing style succeeded in giving illusion that makes me understand what Sarah feeling about her angry, disappointed and desperate she is and how she is suffers about her bad incident that happened to her. I felt very much the situation. The emotion of story that was stated in the script has succeeded to illustrate conflict that happened in the story.
The Narrations tells us about how satiric and sarcastic when incident happened in back sit of the taxi on the street at Night. When Ant ANT, 45, balding, overweight and with a tired worn out face , as taxi driver rapes SARAH, 19, soft of skin and blonde hair.
“ He grabs a hold of one her breasts, clumsily fondling it before he then plays with the other ”. and when “ He searches her dress and find the zip at the side of it. He pulls down on it and begins to open it” .
That satiric narrations above tells us too that we know exactly what going to happen next to Sarah without narration gives a clue to illustrate that incident.
The social issue that discussed in this story is stated through the Ant’s tone Character which it tells us that Ant is depressed man with his job and his personal life. He said in this narrations below.
“ I’m sick of being on my own. Sick of sleeping in an empty bed and sick of not having anyone to talk to.”
“ It’s these hours that kill it for me “
” I need a girl friend but how am I ever going to meet anyone worthwhile doing this job”.
Here’s also of Satiric, vulgar and sarcastic dictions to tells us about tone of character of JOE as Ant’s friends that he has the same tone with Ant :
“ What do you need a girlfriend for, buy pussy if you need it “
“ You just need to fuck to get it out of your system “
“ Once ever two weeks at the worst I go to this massage parlor and get my dick tugged and it’s all out of my system. Your cum is poison, too much in this body is bad for you that’s way you have to get it out.
The Narrations above tells us that social issue that happen in this story how hard they through their life in Big City. They don’t have a good job and salary, so that they feels terrify and depressed in their life so as you can recognize that the dictions they used is so rude, vulgar, satiric and sarcastic because of they live in hard situation.
The other Social issue that discusses in this script is about trauma that could happen to woman who has been raped by someone. The Sarah tone’s character tells us how she is so depressed , angry .it shows with these such of narrations :
ANT
Don’t hurt me
Sarah
Shup up
Ant
What do you wan? What’s going to happen to me?
Sarah
You don’t get to ask anymore questions.
Ant
I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll give you what ever you want.
She snaps, screaming in his ear.
Sarah
You raped me!
Don’t you dare try and fucking lie. You ruined my life. I was all set to get married. I’m engaged to the man of my dreams. I had my whole life planned out but you’ve destroyed everything. I can’t sleep at night without thinking about what you did to me.
Ant
I’m sorry.
The other sadistic, vulgar and sarcastic that tells us about her revenge and hatred to Ant. These narrations shows us about her revenge and hostility.
Sarah slashes the knife down the side of Ant’s face, cutting him
Sarah
How does feel?
Ant
It fucking hurts
Sarah
Fuck you
And the end of the story Sarah kills Ant because what Ant did to her. The Narrations below tells us how a weak woman could do a sadistic action because her suffer, disappointed live especially a sexual assaulted that happen to her.
She explodes with rage, stabbing the knife deep into the side of his neck. Ant flops forwards, blood gushing out of him. Sarah takes aim and swings the hammer as hard as she can and slams it across his forehead. Ant falls away off of her and collapses down onto the ground.
All The Narration that stated above recognize made from Agro method because in Agro method the Playwright is a man. In Agro Method, man is chosen as the main character, and here Ant is the man character, moreover; Playwright uses woman as a victim of the crime in this story. This tendency is showed in this narration below.
Sarah
You raped me!
So That, tendency above tells us that the playwright shows about superiority of man against the woman despite the main character in this story act like an evil that make a weak woman suffers what he did to her.
At the end of the script, I feel so angry what Ant did to Sarah. I feel so sad and pity what the incident happen to Sarah. Why is so sad. These narration below tells us how sad she is.
You ruined my life. I was all set to get married. I’m engaged to the man of my dreams. I had my whole life planned out but you’ve destroyed everything. I can’t sleep at night without thinking about what you did to me.
A sexual assaulted is big crime, because of that as a woman you must aware about yourself. Be careful when you alone in the middle of the night.
After I read the script of 3 Am Taxi by Simon K Parker .I really like it the way He presents dictions, emotions and atmospheres in the script. The narration is so clear, simply and easy to understand. The interesting point of the story that hits my mind is a script’s dictions. It uses a vulgar, sarcastic and satiric diction to strengthen the characters and build the emotion of the story . The story tells us about a girl who has been rape in the taxi. It shows desperateness, sadness, revenge and trauma. At the same time, such writing style succeeded in giving illusion that makes me understand what Sarah feeling about her angry, disappointed and desperate she is and how she is suffers about her bad incident that happened to her. I felt very much the situation. The emotion of story that was stated in the script has succeeded to illustrate conflict that happened in the story.
The Narrations tells us about how satiric and sarcastic when incident happened in back sit of the taxi on the street at Night. When Ant ANT, 45, balding, overweight and with a tired worn out face , as taxi driver rapes SARAH, 19, soft of skin and blonde hair.
“ He grabs a hold of one her breasts, clumsily fondling it before he then plays with the other ”. and when “ He searches her dress and find the zip at the side of it. He pulls down on it and begins to open it” .
That satiric narrations above tells us too that we know exactly what going to happen next to Sarah without narration gives a clue to illustrate that incident.
The social issue that discussed in this story is stated through the Ant’s tone Character which it tells us that Ant is depressed man with his job and his personal life. He said in this narrations below.
“ I’m sick of being on my own. Sick of sleeping in an empty bed and sick of not having anyone to talk to.”
“ It’s these hours that kill it for me “
” I need a girl friend but how am I ever going to meet anyone worthwhile doing this job”.
Here’s also of Satiric, vulgar and sarcastic dictions to tells us about tone of character of JOE as Ant’s friends that he has the same tone with Ant :
“ What do you need a girlfriend for, buy pussy if you need it “
“ You just need to fuck to get it out of your system “
“ Once ever two weeks at the worst I go to this massage parlor and get my dick tugged and it’s all out of my system. Your cum is poison, too much in this body is bad for you that’s way you have to get it out.
The Narrations above tells us that social issue that happen in this story how hard they through their life in Big City. They don’t have a good job and salary, so that they feels terrify and depressed in their life so as you can recognize that the dictions they used is so rude, vulgar, satiric and sarcastic because of they live in hard situation.
The other Social issue that discusses in this script is about trauma that could happen to woman who has been raped by someone. The Sarah tone’s character tells us how she is so depressed , angry .it shows with these such of narrations :
ANT
Don’t hurt me
Sarah
Shup up
Ant
What do you wan? What’s going to happen to me?
Sarah
You don’t get to ask anymore questions.
Ant
I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll give you what ever you want.
She snaps, screaming in his ear.
Sarah
You raped me!
Don’t you dare try and fucking lie. You ruined my life. I was all set to get married. I’m engaged to the man of my dreams. I had my whole life planned out but you’ve destroyed everything. I can’t sleep at night without thinking about what you did to me.
Ant
I’m sorry.
The other sadistic, vulgar and sarcastic that tells us about her revenge and hatred to Ant. These narrations shows us about her revenge and hostility.
Sarah slashes the knife down the side of Ant’s face, cutting him
Sarah
How does feel?
Ant
It fucking hurts
Sarah
Fuck you
And the end of the story Sarah kills Ant because what Ant did to her. The Narrations below tells us how a weak woman could do a sadistic action because her suffer, disappointed live especially a sexual assaulted that happen to her.
She explodes with rage, stabbing the knife deep into the side of his neck. Ant flops forwards, blood gushing out of him. Sarah takes aim and swings the hammer as hard as she can and slams it across his forehead. Ant falls away off of her and collapses down onto the ground.
All The Narration that stated above recognize made from Agro method because in Agro method the Playwright is a man. In Agro Method, man is chosen as the main character, and here Ant is the man character, moreover; Playwright uses woman as a victim of the crime in this story. This tendency is showed in this narration below.
Sarah
You raped me!
So That, tendency above tells us that the playwright shows about superiority of man against the woman despite the main character in this story act like an evil that make a weak woman suffers what he did to her.
At the end of the script, I feel so angry what Ant did to Sarah. I feel so sad and pity what the incident happen to Sarah. Why is so sad. These narration below tells us how sad she is.
You ruined my life. I was all set to get married. I’m engaged to the man of my dreams. I had my whole life planned out but you’ve destroyed everything. I can’t sleep at night without thinking about what you did to me.
A sexual assaulted is big crime, because of that as a woman you must aware about yourself. Be careful when you alone in the middle of the night.
Comments
Post a Comment