Analysis of 3 Am taxi by Simon K. Parker

Analysis of 3 Am Taxi by Simon K Parker

3 Am Taxi by Simon K Parker is Tragic and painful movie. I really like it  as way He presents the messages and atmospheres in the script.

The movie tells about a  girl who has been rape in the taxi. It shows desperateness, sadness, revenge and trauma. The setting of the script mostly on the street at Night. The Characters  are  ANT,  45, balding, overweight and with a tired worn out face , as taxi driver and SARAH, 19, soft of skin and blonde hair, as girl who was raped by taxi driver. And JOE as  ANT’s friend as secondary character. The theme of movie is about sexuality assaulted
.
The interesting point of this story is a  script’s dictions. It uses a vulgar and satiric diction to strengthen the characters and delivers the message. Social issue that discusses in  this the script  is about crimes that would happen in the big City especially crimes against the woman.

We can recognize  the vulgar diction and satiric narration when a conflict happen in the beginning of the story.
 “ He  grabs a hold of one her breasts, clumsily fondling it before he then plays with the other ”.  and when “ He searches her dress  and find the zip at the side  of it.  He pulls down on it and begins to open it” .

In addition the script  describes  Ant as taxi driver as desperate man about his life. Ant tells himself

 “ I’m sick of being on my own. Sick of sleeping in an empty bed and sick of not having anyone to talk to.”

The  writer’s scripts  builds a social issues in big city like New City about desperateness  life. He describes the issues with the characters of the story such as in this narration :

“ It’s these hours that kill it for me “

” I need a girl friend but how am I ever going to meet anyone worthwhile doing this job”.

Here’s also of Satiric dictions who JOE as ant’s friends such as in this narration  :
 “ What do you need a girlfriend for, buy pussy if you need it  “

“ You just need to fuck to get it out of  your system “

“ Once ever two weeks at the worst I go to this massage parlor and get my dick tugged and it’s all out of my system. Your cum is poison, too much in this body is bad for you that’s way you have to get it out.

You see about the narrations above that the dictions that represented in this script is so satiric and vulgar to strengthen the character and delivers the message.

The other Social issues that discusses in this script is about trauma that could happen to woman who has been raped by someone.  How Writer shows Sarah’s desperateness, anger in this story .
These  such of narrations :
ANT
Don’t hurt me

Sarah
Shut up

Ant
What do you wan? What’s going to happen to me?

Sarah
You don’t get to ask anymore questions.

Ant
I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll give you what ever you want.
She snaps, screaming in his ear.
Sarah

You raped me!
Don’t you dare try and fucking lie. You ruined my life. I was all set to get married. I’m engaged to the man of my dreams. I had my whole life planned out but you’ve destroyed everything. I can’t sleep at night without thinking about what you did to me

Ant
I’m sorry.

The other  social issue  which contains violence, murder and revenge. 3 Am taxi shows them in this script.
Violence and revenge

Sarah slashes the knife down the side of Ant’s face, cutting him
Sarah
How does feel?
Ant
It fucking hurts

Sarah
Fuck you

Murder
“She explodes with rage, stabbing the knife deep into the side of his neck”.
“Ant flops forwards, blood gushing out of him”
“ Sarah takes aim and swings the hammer as hard as she can and slams it across his forehead. Ant falls away off of her and collapses down onto the ground.

In brief, this script is original, clear, vulgar, satiric , focused and understandable, so you must watch the movie. Be wised when you hear  a kind of rude words. It  used only to strengthen the character and delivers the message, builds the atmosphere and enjoys the movie.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis of The Return by Simon K Parker